The Earlville City Council will meet as a Committee of the Whole on Wednesday, May 4, at 7 p.m. at City Hall. The public may attend this meeting and comment during the Public Voice section.
To contact the mayor or an alderman prior to the meeting, go to https://earlvilleil.org/index.asp?SEC=B776C45C-6E2D-4F0B-8B06-904E8054457B.
The agenda will be:
1.PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3.APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC VOICE (Each speaker is allowed a maximum of 5 minutes to speak)
5.CONSENT AGENDA – OMNIBUS VOTE – All items listed on the Consent agenda will be enacted by one motion.
- Approval of April 6, 2022 regular Committee Meeting minutes
- Recommendation payment of all bills be placed on Council agenda
- Review / discussion / recommendation on annual Wage Ordinance
- Departments will begin working on appropriation figures for the new fiscal year and have proposed figures for review in June
7. PUBLIC WORKS
9. PUBLIC HEALTH & SAFETY
10. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Discussion / decision on allowing gambling
- Discussion / decision on proposal from B & F Construction Code Services, Inc., to provide plan review and inspection services for city building permits and proposed fee schedule
11. NEW BUSINESS
- Discussion regarding a City clean-up day
- Discussion on allowing chickens
12. CLOSED SESSION (if required)