The Earlville School Board will meet on Monday, May 16, in the School Library, starting at 6 p.m. The meeting will begin with what Superintendent Faivre says he expects to be a brief closed session, after which the meeting will be open to the public.
Members of the public may comment during the Audience to Visitors section. The members of the Board of Education are listed at https://www.earlvillecusd9.org/page/board-of-education. Email addresses for board members are included in the school staff listings, beginning at https://www.earlvillecusd9.org/o/earlville-cusd-9/staff.
1. Call to Order – Roll Call
2. Closed Session – For the purposes of resignation, dismissal, performance, employment of specific personnel, student discipline and to discuss appointments to the Board.
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Return to Open Session
5. Motion(s) arising out of Closed Session
6. Audience to Visitors
7. Consent Agenda – Minutes, Bills, Payroll*
8. Financial Reports
9. Committee Reports
* School Leadership Team
10. School Administrative Reports
* Early Learning Center Enrollment
* School Enrollment
* Student Recognition
* School Lunch/Breakfast 2022-23
11. Old Business
12. New Business
* FY ’22 Amended Budget
* VALEES Intergovernmental Agreement
* Title I Plan
* Board Meeting Dates FY 23
* PRESS Policy