The LaSalle County Health Department is reaching out to anyone who has an appointment for a covid-19 vaccination at IVCC on Tuesday, February 23. The “Day of Clinic Instructions” have been emailed to you, but due to some technical difficulties the message may not have been delivered. Please make sure to check your spam and junk folders in case the email does not get sent to your inbox. You MUST have an APPOINTMENT to get vaccinated; absolutely NO walk-ins.
- Go to Illinois Valley Community College, 815 North Orlando Smith Road, Oglesby, IL
- Please park in Parking Lot 7.
- Enter the clinic through the door off of Parking Lot 7.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Entry to the building is based on appointment time. If you arrive earlier, we ask that you remain in your warm car until your appointment time.
- You have an appointment time and will receive your vaccination. Appointments are scheduled for your safety and to maintain social distancing.